Lime, buckwheat, May – these are all varieties of everyone’s favorite and delicious product of wildlife – honey. Honey is produced by bees, for which they work for the whole spring and summer, painstakingly collecting pollen with a thousand plants and flowers. It is best to buy such honey directly from manufacturers, since most of the stores trade beautifully and artificially popular with inexperienced buyers, which has nothing to do with the present and moreover, not only does not treat, but also harms the body.
Natural honey has an indescribable taste and value, primarily in the medical plan. Thus, honey collected by bees from the end of spring until the middle of summer is saturated with the largest amount of useful minerals, vitamins and substances that influence the following areas of the human body on the whole organism as a whole:
1. Honey serves as an excellent sugar substitute, therefore it is useful for those who suffer from its excess in blood. Before the invention of insulin, only with the help of honey, diabetic patients could somehow alleviate their suffering. Honey as an effective remedy to combat this disease was used by American Indians, whose healers would suck patients with pure honey or honey syrup.
2. Honey is a good soothing remedy, helping to overcome the consequences of stressful situations and loss of sleep, allowing you to dispense with pills. Especially useful is honey in this regard for young children, who are extremely undesirable to take medicines in any form. One small spoon of honey given to a child before going to sleep will provide him with a restful sleep until morning.
3. Honey is useful in the chronic decline of power, because it is often appointed instead of all energy resources, even doctors with experience. Honey gives a person vitality, because it is recommended to use it for all who experience a constant impact of physical activity, including professional athletes, as was known to the Ancient Greek healers.
4. Honey also treats diseases associated with diseases of the upper respiratory tract, great benefit comes from chronic cough and even bronchitis. When you cough, honey should be taken with hot milk for the night, the disease will be gone in just a few steps.
5. Using honey, you can also reduce the acidity of the stomach and reduce nausea in pregnancy, mixing honey with ginger, lemon juice and warm water;
6. Honey is used to relieve pain in the joints, making honey compresses at the joints of the bones. Also, honey relieves muscle pain and cramps, which is associated with the property of honey to bring the amount of phosphorus and calcium, affecting the occurrence of discomfort, in a balanced state.
7. Honey contains a large amount of copper and iron, so it can influence the flow of blood in the body, thereby eliminating the signs and consequences of anemia.
8. Honey is used to solve problems with digestion, being an indispensable tool for constant attacks of nausea and even stomach ulcer.
9. Honey lotions and ointments based on honey contribute to the fact that the existing wounds on the body, including purulent, heal much faster and in the future do not bother.
So, honey is not only a tasty and pleasantly smelling substance, but also a healing balm for combating many diseases of a person. The main property of honey, which is not possessed by all natural extracts, is its ability to only exert beneficial therapeutic effects, but also not to cause allergic reactions, due to which honey is a part of not only medicinal, but also cosmetic preparations.
Therapeutic properties of honey