Poultry farming is an activity aimed at generating income. Successful business involves observing the necessary rules that will allow the business process to work continuously. Breeding poultry includes a number of features. In this case, we are considering the construction of a geese room.
Algorithm of the actions of a beginner poultry breeder.
1. Construction of the geysatnik. As a house, you can use an ordinary shed or build it yourself. The finished premise should correspond to certain parameters. One individual accounts for 1 square. m of the floor area. In the room, the doors are set to exit the geese to graze. The summer period does not involve the enclosure of geese in the poultry house, you can leave them at night on the street. If the gusyatnik is made of wood or adobe material, then the floors are laid out at a level above 30 cm from the ground. This is done to protect against groundwater.
2. Equipment. The gusyatnik should be spacious and clean. The walls are whitewashed with lime. Sometimes farmers resort to the cladding process, this prevents the wall from dying with geese. For the full viability of geese, the presence of drinkers, feeders and nests. Cleanliness of inventory should be at a high level, as this affects the health of geese. The Drinking bowl is installed on special pallets, ensuring balance. Dryness in the room is not violated. Nests are installed along the walls before laying (for 1 month). Do not allow dampness in the gooseberry. There is daily monitoring of the state of the straw mat. The annual percentage of the requirement of one individual in the litter is about 40 kg.
3. Equipping the house. Geese have warm feathered plumage, which protects them from cold weather. The temperature regime in the room can be 10 degrees, while the bird will not lose its productivity. Exception: rare breeds of geese can be sensitive to temperature changes, for this the bird house is provided with special sensors. This will prevent viral diseases in geese. The presence of light in the room is an important moment. Usually in a shed they screw in one bulb for simple lighting. In this case it is better not to save, if the farmer wants to get a large number of individuals, you need to provide them with comfortable conditions. Light streams are present in different directions, this will allow the bird to move in the room. The bird house should be equipped with ventilation – this is an important point that affects the flow of oxygen into the room.
Gusatnik with their own hands is a time consuming business, but more effective. This is due to the fact that the initial stage provides for all errors in the construction.
1. Choice of terrain. An experienced poultry breeder chooses a site with a pasture and a pond. These are the main components that are important for geese. The open area and fresh air will allow birds to gain weight, and to receive nutrients.
2. Construction of a house. The plan of the skeleton of the gusatnik can be made depending on the number of individuals. The building includes two rooms. The second room will serve as a convenient angle for laying hens. The material will be a tree. The room should be airtight, so equipped with ventilation.
3. Warming. The bird house is equipped with a heater for the winter cold. Unlike chickens, geese, mature birds, however, do not deprive them of heat.
4. Light. The initial stage of construction provides for the provision of space with light rays, it is desirable to make windows on the sunny side, then the light will come on regularly. At night, put special lamps that will be the source of light streams.
Premises for geese