The life of modern man is filled with different devices and devices. All of them can make life easier for us to a large extent. Now even the dachas began to look incredibly beautiful, organized, with a lot of different ideas and adaptations. Some of which are curbs for beds. About them will be discussed in the article.
What are the advantages of fencing for beds?
Of course, there are many advantages, but the main ones are:
- Each culture can grow separately, without creating barriers to other seedlings; Decorative curbs look very aesthetic and attractive. They are able to decorate even the simplest plot. Also, fences can diversify the overall landscape; You can make such beds with your own hands from improvised means, but there is an opportunity to buy ready-made variants; The fences give an opportunity to creatively approach the design, and make high, multi-tiered flower beds and beds.
Yes, it is possible to list the advantages for a long time, we must get down to business.
How to make fences for beds?
Below, we will describe the various fences that can be applied on your site, and how to make them
1. The simplest option is the usual boards. They are digging into the ground, thereby making fences. The advantages of such a device is that it does not require you to effort and expense. To make the beds look beautiful, you can paint the boards in different colors or make a more effective option – it’s to pass them with varnish or stain
2. If it’s about boards, you can use a terraced option for beds. They are sold in construction stores, but are not expensive. By the way, all fences can be not only in the form of a square, but also be triangular, trapezoid and other
3. Another one is the most simple and affordable option – it’s bottles. You can use both plastic and glass. They are stuck with a neck down. This is pre-colored
4. You can buy a plastic tape in the stores for gardeners. She well separates the beds, does not heat up at the same time, which does not threaten the plants with overheating, is budget-priced, and the tape is very easy to use
5. If you want a more unusual option, you can make a multi-tiered flower bed made of bricks, boards or metal. The latter option is heated, so do not plant close to the curb of the plant
6. The option for wealthy people is a grid and sea stones or crushed stone. Very aesthetic looks, while this bed can have any shape
7. The next way to decorate and protect the beds is plastic fences from shops for gardeners. Very bright, fun option, especially if you have kids
8. Attractive and aesthetic looking beds of wicker. They can also be made by themselves. To do this, you need to stock up flexible branches of trees, such as willows
All these options are very easy to use for the arrangement of beds. Of course, if there is a possibility and means, you can turn your garden and garden into a real landscape masterpiece. To do this, you can use natural stone and mortar. He can beautifully separate one level of landings from the other, creating a concise, stylish, at the same time natural design of the design of beds
If you plan to lay a paving slab, you can think about the design in advance so that it divides the different parts. They can then be used to arrange beds of vegetable plantings, greens, berries
Such options give an opportunity to show their creative nature. And let it be expressed only in beautiful beds. When something is done by one’s own hands, it is always dearer to the heart.
Fences for beds